2022 GREAT MEADOW INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read and sign the reservation form located here.
In special consideration of guests at the Great Meadow International (GMI) event, and of public health and safety laws and regulations, I (Vendor) understand and agree by my signature upon this Reservation form as follows:
1. PRODUCT APPROVAL – To ensure the family nature of this event and product diversity, Vendor agrees to provide a list of products to be sold and referenced by July 1, 2022 for prior approval by the Great Meadow International Management. No political products are permitted.
2. RESERVATION BOOKINGS – Due to the limited number of spaces available, reservations will be accepted based upon date of payment receipt and approval of Vendor by GMI. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis with the right of first refusal given to the prior year’s space holders. GMI reserves the right to refuse space to any Vendor.
3. ADVANCE SETUP AND SECURITY - Spaces will be ready for advance preparation and decoration at 8:00 a.m. on August 24, 2022 and service vehicles will be admitted to Trade Fair only until 6:00 p.m. Vendor vehicles must be moved to Vendor parking area by 6:30 p.m. Final prep must be completed by the starting time on August 25, 2022. Electrical cords may not be run in customer traffic walkways. GMI assumes no liability for theft, loss or damage from any cause whatsoever of Vendor property.
4. SUBLETTING – A Vendor may not share or sublet any portion of their booth space with another company.
5. CURFEW/TEARDOWN –In the interests of grounds security and safety on the roads, Vendor agrees to tear down space, remove all trash and personal property, and leave the grounds by 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 28, 2022. No Vendor vehicle will be permitted to drive on Trade Fair until this area is safely cleared of guests and product removal and packing may not commence until permission is granted by a GMI official at approximately 3:00 p.m. No GMI property shall be removed from the grounds.
6. CAR PASSES – Each Vendor vehicle must possess an Official Vehicle pass and vehicles must enter through the designated gate and park in specific Vendor and trailer parking area.
7. FOOD AND BEVERAGES SALES – Vendor will not sell any alcoholic beverages or food to any person without separate permits and written permission of GMI. Wood or coal burning stoves, and ground fires are not permitted.
8. GLASS, LITTER AND PETS - In consideration of public safety and applicable laws and regulations Vendor agrees to use only shatterproof, not glass, drinking containers. Glass bottles are strictly prohibited on the grounds and subject to confiscation. Trash must be left bagged and/or taken away by Vendor upon departure from the grounds. Vendor is subject both to fine and future loss of vendor space for any material violation of this provision; vendor space will be evaluated after the event. Vendor is subject to a minimum $500 fine for littering or use of glass bottles. Leashed pets only allowed.
9. PERSONAL CONDUCT - Vendor understands that this is a family-oriented event and that any conduct infringing upon Great Meadow guests or the rights of others is prohibited. NO PERSONAL FIREWORKS ALLOWED. Drunk or disorderly conduct is subject to arrest and eviction. Vendor accepts full responsibility for the conduct of its employees.
10. SIGNAGE, MUSIC AND PROMOTIONAL CONDITIONS – Flags, balloons, signage, products or other promotional materials may not be placed outside of space. All signs will be professionally lettered and handwritten signs are prohibited. Any musical entertainment, loud sound displays are prohibited, unless advance permission in writing is given by GMI. Vendors are prohibited from soliciting business in the aisles or in other exhibitor booth areas.
11. HOLD HARMLESS- Vendor shall hold GMI harmless from any claim, suit, cause of action, damage, judgment or other liability whatsoever resulting from any Vendor activity on the PROPERTY during the term of this Agreement and shall indemnify GMI from all such liability, including but not limited to any illegal activity, death or injury to any person or damage to or loss of property by Vendor or Vendor guests or employees.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.